The 108-foot (32.9m) motor yacht FLYING FISH is the ultimate yacht to explore the Great Barrier Reef, thanks to her vast chest of toys, jet tender and helipad.
FLYING FISH was delivered in 1991; she underwent a major refit in 2001. She offers spacious interior living spaces on three decks; all of which feature mahogany fixtures and Versace furnishings. The classically designed exterior of FLYING FISH boasts a canopy for comfortably shaded lunches and the foredeck lounge for guests to enjoy panoramic views while cruising.
FLYING FISH can accommodate up to eight guests in four luxurious staterooms located on the lower deck. Each stateroom is outfitted with its own private, en-suite bathroom, TV, DVD player and Sony docking system. The master stateroom has its own spa bath.
FLYING FISH is the only privately owned yacht berthed in Port Douglas that offers a helipad for guests. In collaboration with Nautilus Aviation, guests can maximize their time on the Great Barrier Reef with helicopter transfers directly to the vessel on some of the most magnificent reefs in Far North Queensland.
- New state-of-the-art aluminum tender with diesel jet engine capable of 31 knots
- Spacious and luxurious yacht
- Available for half-day, full-day and overnight charters
- Toys include snorkel gear, light tackle for reef fishing and kayaks — personalized dive options available
- Well-appointed accommodation for eight guests
Tenders & Toys
- − 8.4m tender with Jet engine travel speed up to 31knots perfect for fishing and diving and accessing unique locations – available in April 2017
- − DNV Certified Helideck
- − Light Reef fishing gear
- − Snorkeling equipment
- − Dive Compressor & tanks
- − Powerdive underwater diving unit.
- − Three single kayaks
- − Barbeque
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers