The 81-foot Cheoy Lee charter yacht EQUINOX has an impressive history, having catered to a host of impressive guests, including royalty, Hollywood stars, government officials, premier athletes and more. She also has been involved with charitable efforts including the Make A Wish Foundation, The Bahamas Humane Society, The Bahamas Cancer Society, The Bahamas Reef and Environmental Educations Foundation and more. EQUINOX has been awarded the CYBA “Save the Blue Award the last four consecutive year and was featured on the “21 Greatest Caribbean Escapes” TV program.
With interior design by the award-winning Tom Fexas, EQUINOX has an uncluttered, contemporary interior. Light-colored cherry wood and simple, tasteful décor are used throughout the yacht. The main deck is flooded by abundant ambient light. EQUINOX is able to sleep up to six guests in three luxurious cabins. Her master suite has a walk-around king-size bed, two cedar-lined walk-in closets, an entertainment system with a flat screen TV and an en-suite bathroom with marble tiles, a shower and a spa tub. The VIP cabin has a queen-size bed, entertainment system and an en-suite bathroom with shower and the twin cabin features two single beds, an entertainment system and an en-suite bathroom.
EQUINOX has a large aft deck with alfresco dining capabilities. Her wide companionways lead forward to a large bunny pad on the foredeck — the perfect place to enjoy the Bahamian sun. The upper deck features a cozy seating area and water toy storage aft; forward is a comfortable, enclosed pilothouse.
EQUINOX is in resplendent condition. Every January, she received a “mini refit,” which allows for consistent upkeep and maintenance. Her crew of four has regularly been described as a winning team with friendly, professional and upbeat attitudes.
- Based year-round in The Bahamas for past 12 years
- Core husband-and-wife crew team have been on board for eight years and have made The Bahamas their home for the past 20 years, offering impressive local knowledge
- 81-foot yacht with exceptional four-person crew that provides five-star service
- Crew can turn around the yacht in less than one day, even in hours
- PYLC certified by Marshall Island flag state — safety leader of the industry
- Captain, unlimited master mariner, has a 35-year history of seafaring and ship management
Tenders & Toys
- 28' Tender Novurania launch series with twin 140hp Suzuki’s
- 2 Jet Skis
- 2 Paddle Boards
- Wakeboard - Junior and full size
- Connelly Slalom Water Skis- For Toddler, Junior, and Adults
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing Equipment - 4 Trolling Rods, 2 Starfish, 2 Penn, 4 Shimano Reels, 2 TLD 20, 2 TLD 25, 2 Spinning Rods
- Beach club furniture, beach toys
- Beach club canopy
- Portable BBQ
- New Cressi SCUBA diving equipment and Bauer Diving Compressor - Certified & Introductory diving now offered!
- 8 Pax Inflatable Pool
- Pool Noodles
- 4 Yoga Mats, 4, 6, 8 & 10lb Weights, Resistance Bands
- Board Games
Inquire About Yacht for Charter
To charter this luxury yacht, contact one of our luxury charter brokers