173' (53M) :: ALLOY YACHTS :: 2002/2019
Built in 2002 by Alloy Yachts and designed by Dubois Naval Architects, DRUMBEAT (ex-SALPERTON) is one of the largest modern sailing yachts ever built. Combining excellent sailing performance, sea worthiness and comfort, DRUMBEAT won the 2005 Rolex Transatlantic Challenge.
A unique design feature of DRUMBEAT is the one-level layout from cockpit through the salon and dining area to the forward wheelhouse. This creates an expansive area for entertaining. Her full-width owners’ stateroom with king-size bed is extremely spacious with an en-suite bathroom and Jacuzzi bath and shower, a walk-in closet with ample clothes storage, a separate seating area, a desk and state of the art entertainment system.
Guest cabins include two identical double cabins with seating area and two twin cabins (one with a pullman for children only) all with en-suite facilities. DRUMBEAT is in optimum condition to pursue her cruise around the world in 2014 and welcome charter guests for new adventures and excitement.
- Extremely spacious full width owners' stateroom with King sized bed, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower. Walk-in closet with ample storage, separate seating area, desk and state of the art entertainment system.
- Each cabin has a television, an individual CD/radio and DVD player
TENDERS + TOYS
- Castoldi 6.2m (21') RIB - 182hp water jet with weather protection,
- Avon 4.5m RIB for the crew with 50 hp outboard and for pulling the water toys,
- 2 Topaz X sailing dinghies for 1 or 2 people (with new sails: regular, beginner and racing)
- Various water toys: 3 wake board, 2 x water skis, double doughnut, 1 windsurfer, 2 Sea kayaks + 1 Inflatable, 16 sets of snorkeling gear and fins for adults and 10 sets for children, 6 full sets of dive gear with compressor (however RDV diving only), fishing gear and 2 underwater Sea-Doo sea scooters, 1 inflatable SUP.
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS