153' (46M) :: FEADSHIP :: 1997/2018
DAYBREAK is a 153-foot (46.7m) luxury charter yacht ideally suited for any type of guest. This classic Feadship boasts impressive pedigree, elegant spaces and comfortable accommodations for all who step aboard.
Embarking the yacht from the passerelle, you will find yourself on the main deck aft, which boasts a covered dining table for up to 10 guests. As you enter the sophisticated main salon, which is outfitted in French provincial style, enjoy the calming atmosphere. Well suited for relaxing and socializing, this full-beam salon has a built-in amour with entertainment systems. Further forward, the full-beam formal dining room welcomes up to 10 guests. This space is flanked by windows allowing guests to enjoy the views as they dine.
The main deck also is home to luxury yacht DAYBREAK’s master suite. Spacious and private, you will first enter the office/lounge. This delightful space evokes serenity with Oriental touches. A forward-facing king-size bed sits in front of a curved walk-in closet. The master’s en-suite bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub and shower and is accented with gold fixtures and peach marble. A privacy screen can separate the office from the sleeping quarters. Below deck, the yacht offers five additional cabins — DAYBREAK is able to carry up to 12 guests. Mirror queen staterooms are found aft. Both offer en-suite bathrooms with his-and-hers sinks, ample storage and entertainment amenities. The stateroom to port features a Jacuzzi tub. Amidships to starboard is a twin stateroom and to port an additional queen – both feature en-suite bathrooms. The sixth stateroom is located further forward down a corridor allowing for exceptional privacy. It features two twins and is ideal for children or charters with extra staff, such as nannies. It also has en-suite facilities.
The bridge deck is home to the yacht’s skylounge, located aft. It is a favorite spot for guests to unwind after a day on the water. This half-moon shaped space is comfortable and welcoming with two couches and large windows. The skylounge full bar is the perfect place for crew to mix up some pre-dinner cocktails before guests head out the sliding doors to the bridge deck aft where a large dining table is ideal for alfresco meals. A lazy Susan situated in the middle of the table allows the chef to get creative with family style serving. Aft of the dining table, sun loungers provide an ideal spot to soak up the rays. This spacious deck could be used for morning yoga and evening dance parties. Located just above is the sundeck. This spacious deck is home to a Jacuzzi forward flanked by sunpads, a forward-facing built-in couch and a built-in lounge aft. This deck is extremely spacious and well suited for cocktail parties or workouts.
DAYBREAK features a swim platform that allows for easy access to the water. She carries fishing and snorkeling gear, various towables, water skis and two tenders (one 35 foot and one 22-foot inflatable).
- Feadship pedigree and De Voogt naval architecture
- Elegant interior design with classic French styling
- Main salon and dining room offer privacy doors for intimate gatherings
- Unique on-deck master suite with a circular design, joining a study, walk-in closet, and en suite
- Six spacious staterooms ideal for families
- Oversized windows on main and bridge decks
- Half moon-shaped skylounge with a full bar and lounging options
- Multiple alfresco dining options
- Large and unobstructed bridge aft perfect for yoga, sunbathing and entertaining
- Charming sundeck with Jacuzzi and a variety of sunny or shaded spaces
TENDERS + TOYS
- 35ft Marlin sports fish tender rn21' Asis Inflatable tenderrnFull range of Shimano fishing equipmentrnKneeboardrnWakeboard rnWater skisrnMiscellaneous beach toys rnTowable rings and other assorted inflatables
INQUIRE ABOUT YACHT FOR CHARTER
TO CHARTER THIS LUXURY YACHT, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LUXURY CHARTER BROKERS